Take a close look at the Colby duo® Reclining Chair and you ll find this easygoing favorite has the unexpected power to recline. Part of our award-winning duo series, Colby features graceful rolled arms, decorative wood legs, padded outer arms and a padded outer back. Colby s versatile frame can be dressed up for a formal setting, or dressed more casually for a family room. A built-in controller on the outside arm lets you recline and raise the legrest with ease, while a built-in USB port charges your device. The patented ComfortCore® seat cushion provides optimum support for reading, relaxing or watching TV.
- Transitional style power reclining chair
- Rolled arms
- Decorative wood legs
- Padded outer arms and outer back
- Side-mounted controller reclines the back and raises the legrest
- Built-in USB port charges your phone or tablet
- Patented ComfortCore® seat cushion
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||39W x 39.5D x 41H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you decide that your new furniture doesn’t work, no problem – we’ve got you
covered. Your In-Stock furniture purchase can be exchanged for an item of equal
or greater value within one day of purchase. All returned items must be in new-
condition with tags. A $50 packaging/handling fee will apply, plus delivery/pick-
up if necessary.
Special Orders cannot be cancelled or changed, nor are they refundable or returnable.
Cash & Carry or Sale items are sold “AS-IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Serta iComfort Mattresses are covered by our 120 day In-Home Comfort Guarantee. You can try your new mattress in your home for up to 120 days. It can be exchanged for a different mattress of equal or greater value after 30 days, as it takes up to a month for your body to get accustomed to a new mattress. The
mattress must meet the following criteria:
- It must be protected by a water-proof mattress protector purchased
at Strassner Furniture and be used at all times
- Only one exchange is allowed
- Mattress is not eligible for exchange if there is any damage or stain
- There is a packaging/handling fee of $100 plus possible delivery fee
depending on your location
For complete details about our return policies, ask one of our associates at