The La-Z-Boy Duchess Fold Out Sofa Bed caters to dogs with three different sleep styles. The Donut position is the most common sleeping position as it conserves body heat and makes dogs feel protected and reserved. Dogs who sleep in The Donut position usually have gentle, easy-going, sweet personalities and sleep well on any bed - especially cuddlers and loungers with walls to help keep body heat locked in. Side sleepers tend to have happy-go-lucky and fiercely loyal personalities and are peaceful and comfortable with their surroundings. They sleep well on many types of beds: bolstered or non-bolstered. Dogs who sleep in The Sprawl position are confident and secure with themselves and their environment and tend to have independent personalities. These types of sleepers sleep well on pillows, sofas, and loungers.
Remove outer cover and machine wash separately with mild detergent, no bleach, in cold water, gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat.
Spot clean using only mild water-free solvent or dry-cleaning products.
*Not intended for use by children. Pets can chew items unexpectedly. Remove bed immediately if torn or damaged. Seek veterinary attention if ANY materials get ingested.
- ComfortCore® GEL Premium fold-out base, with 5 layers of cushion technology.
- Sofa-style bolsters filled with Comfort Select™ fiber fill, with Never-Flat properties to provide superior loft and support.
- Quilted sleep surface, which folds out for an expanded sleeping area.
- Folds up to a compact sofa position.
- Double wall accent piping.
- Recommended Cleaning Instructions: Remove outer cover, Machine washable.
- All La-Z-Boy® pet beds feature furniture grade upholstery fabrics and premium fills, to provide pets the ultimate in comfort.
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||38W x 29D x 12H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you decide that your new furniture doesn’t work, no problem – we’ve got you
covered. Your In-Stock furniture purchase can be exchanged for an item of equal
or greater value within one day of purchase. All returned items must be in new-
condition with tags. A $50 packaging/handling fee will apply, plus delivery/pick-
up if necessary.
Special Orders cannot be cancelled or changed, nor are they refundable or returnable.
Cash & Carry or Sale items are sold “AS-IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Serta iComfort Mattresses are covered by our 120 day In-Home Comfort Guarantee. You can try your new mattress in your home for up to 120 days. It can be exchanged for a different mattress of equal or greater value after 30 days, as it takes up to a month for your body to get accustomed to a new mattress. The
mattress must meet the following criteria:
- It must be protected by a water-proof mattress protector purchased
at Strassner Furniture and be used at all times
- Only one exchange is allowed
- Mattress is not eligible for exchange if there is any damage or stain
- There is a packaging/handling fee of $100 plus possible delivery fee
depending on your location
For complete details about our return policies, ask one of our associates at