Our Natalie Loveseat is an easygoing blend of comfort and style. Mid-scale in size, Natalie features flared rolled arms, decorative wood legs and welt trim on the arm posts, for a transitional style that blends easily with a wide range of looks, from classic to the contemporary. Patented ComfortCore® cushions provide optimum support for a long or short sit. Includes two 18 accent pillows. A matching ottoman is available separately.
- Mid-scale stationary loveseat
- Transitional style blends with existing pieces
- Patented ComfortCore® cushions
- Flared rolled arms
- Decorative wood legs
- Welt trim on the arm posts
- Includes two 18 accent pillows
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Matching ottoman available separately
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||63.5W x 38D x 39H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you decide that your new furniture doesn’t work, no problem – we’ve got you
covered. Your In-Stock furniture purchase can be exchanged for an item of equal
or greater value within one day of purchase. All returned items must be in new-
condition with tags. A $50 packaging/handling fee will apply, plus delivery/pick-
up if necessary.
Special Orders cannot be cancelled or changed, nor are they refundable or returnable.
Cash & Carry or Sale items are sold “AS-IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Serta iComfort Mattresses are covered by our 120 day In-Home Comfort Guarantee. You can try your new mattress in your home for up to 120 days. It can be exchanged for a different mattress of equal or greater value after 30 days, as it takes up to a month for your body to get accustomed to a new mattress. The
mattress must meet the following criteria:
- It must be protected by a water-proof mattress protector purchased
at Strassner Furniture and be used at all times
- Only one exchange is allowed
- Mattress is not eligible for exchange if there is any damage or stain
- There is a packaging/handling fee of $100 plus possible delivery fee
depending on your location
For complete details about our return policies, ask one of our associates at