Part of our Urban Attitudes® collection, Ferndale is a recliner with understated style and unlimited possibilities. Unique key shaped arms and a slim, inset back cushion give its clean lines a modern edge, while a solid wood base and tall tapered legs add sophistication. Our matching Ferndale Ottoman completes the look and transforms this stylish chair into a space made for relaxing. Customize it with your choice of fabrics and finishes.
- Sophisticated, stylish recliner
- Part of our Urban Attitudes® collection
- Decorative wood base and legs
- Welt trim
- Padded outside arms
- Semi-attached and padded back
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Skilled artisans cut, sew and assemble every piece of La-Z-Boy furniture
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||32W x 34.5D x 40H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you decide that your new furniture doesn’t work, no problem – we’ve got you
covered. Your In-Stock furniture purchase can be exchanged for an item of equal
or greater value within one day of purchase. All returned items must be in new-
condition with tags. A $50 packaging/handling fee will apply, plus delivery/pick-
up if necessary.
Special Orders cannot be cancelled or changed, nor are they refundable or returnable.
Cash & Carry or Sale items are sold “AS-IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Serta iComfort Mattresses are covered by our 120 day In-Home Comfort Guarantee. You can try your new mattress in your home for up to 120 days. It can be exchanged for a different mattress of equal or greater value after 30 days, as it takes up to a month for your body to get accustomed to a new mattress. The
mattress must meet the following criteria:
- It must be protected by a water-proof mattress protector purchased
at Strassner Furniture and be used at all times
- Only one exchange is allowed
- Mattress is not eligible for exchange if there is any damage or stain
- There is a packaging/handling fee of $100 plus possible delivery fee
depending on your location
For complete details about our return policies, ask one of our associates at