The Astor Platinum Power Lift Recliner is designed especially for larger users. Astor features a deep, wide seat and comes standard with our tall base. The tall pillow back features three separate cushions that can adjust to your body s contours, while the chaise seat and padded flared arms provide the ultimate comfort. Just press a button to get in or out, or fully recline - all the way back to the zero-gravity position. The one-piece seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in all reclined positions. Features include power tilt and independent back and legrest motion. Plus, an easy-to-use wired controller and side storage pocket.
- Generously scaled lift chair and power recliner
- Comes standard with our tall base (adds 1.5 inches to overall height)
- Tall back features three semi-attached cushions that can be adjusted for support
- Padded flared arms
- Chaise seat and legrest
- Seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in all reclined positions
- Power tilt
- Independent back and legrest motion
- Easy-to-use wired controller
- Zero-gravity position alleviates pressure on the lower back and spine
- Can be placed 11 inches from a wall
- 350-lb. weight capacity
- Right side storage pocket
- Battery backup in case of power failure (requires 2 9V batteries)
- ETL safety certifier and listed product
- Legrest autostop safety feature
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||35W x 39D x 45.5H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you decide that your new furniture doesn’t work, no problem – we’ve got you
covered. Your In-Stock furniture purchase can be exchanged for an item of equal
or greater value within one day of purchase. All returned items must be in new-
condition with tags. A $50 packaging/handling fee will apply, plus delivery/pick-
up if necessary.
Special Orders cannot be cancelled or changed, nor are they refundable or returnable.
Cash & Carry or Sale items are sold “AS-IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Serta iComfort Mattresses are covered by our 120 day In-Home Comfort Guarantee. You can try your new mattress in your home for up to 120 days. It can be exchanged for a different mattress of equal or greater value after 30 days, as it takes up to a month for your body to get accustomed to a new mattress. The
mattress must meet the following criteria:
- It must be protected by a water-proof mattress protector purchased
at Strassner Furniture and be used at all times
- Only one exchange is allowed
- Mattress is not eligible for exchange if there is any damage or stain
- There is a packaging/handling fee of $100 plus possible delivery fee
depending on your location
For complete details about our return policies, ask one of our associates at