The Rosewood Power Rocking Recliner with Headrest is the smaller version of the Redwood. Enjoy laid-back style and power adjustable comfort for the entire body, from headrest to legrest. Complete your décor with a recliner that s the perfect fit.
- The same laid-back good looks and inviting comfort as the Redwood, but in a scaled-down size
- Enjoy matching recliners in your décor that are the perfect size for each person
- Plush blown fiber back can be eased into a reclining position for reading or watching tv
- Padded armrests and a chaise seat and footrest support the body in a continuous zone of comfort
- Power adjustable headrest
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panel for perfectly customized comfort
- When you re not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||37W x 39D x 41.5H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you decide that your new furniture doesn’t work, no problem – we’ve got you
covered. Your In-Stock furniture purchase can be exchanged for an item of equal
or greater value within one day of purchase. All returned items must be in new-
condition with tags. A $50 packaging/handling fee will apply, plus delivery/pick-
up if necessary.
Special Orders cannot be cancelled or changed, nor are they refundable or returnable.
Cash & Carry or Sale items are sold “AS-IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Serta iComfort Mattresses are covered by our 120 day In-Home Comfort Guarantee. You can try your new mattress in your home for up to 120 days. It can be exchanged for a different mattress of equal or greater value after 30 days, as it takes up to a month for your body to get accustomed to a new mattress. The
mattress must meet the following criteria:
- It must be protected by a water-proof mattress protector purchased
at Strassner Furniture and be used at all times
- Only one exchange is allowed
- Mattress is not eligible for exchange if there is any damage or stain
- There is a packaging/handling fee of $100 plus possible delivery fee
depending on your location
For complete details about our return policies, ask one of our associates at