Enjoy the soothing motion of the Nirvana Power Recliner with Power Headrests. Using a power control in the arm, you can independently adjust the recline and headrest to find the perfect position for relaxing and watching TV. With a USB charging port built in the power control, you won t have to worry about keeping devices powered up. And additional ergonomic features, including a pillow back and curved arms with tailored arm overlays, keep you comfy for as long as you want to sit. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ offers a mix of firmness and flexibility and ensures that the recliner will stay comfortable for years to come. It s a design that looks good too, thanks to bold, puckered stitching and a thick welt edge. Choose from two durable and easy to clean polyester fabric options to enhance the style of your home.
- Pillow back offers a mix of softness and support that s ideal for sore backs
- Curved arms with tailored arm overlay take pressure off your forearms
- Elevated look with bold, puckered stitching and thick welt edge
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts
- Two color options of durable, cleanable 100% polyester fabrics to suit your décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you decide that your new furniture doesn’t work, no problem – we’ve got you
covered. Your In-Stock furniture purchase can be exchanged for an item of equal
or greater value within one day of purchase. All returned items must be in new-
condition with tags. A $50 packaging/handling fee will apply, plus delivery/pick-
up if necessary.
Special Orders cannot be cancelled or changed, nor are they refundable or returnable.
Cash & Carry or Sale items are sold “AS-IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Serta iComfort Mattresses are covered by our 120 day In-Home Comfort Guarantee. You can try your new mattress in your home for up to 120 days. It can be exchanged for a different mattress of equal or greater value after 30 days, as it takes up to a month for your body to get accustomed to a new mattress. The
mattress must meet the following criteria:
- It must be protected by a water-proof mattress protector purchased
at Strassner Furniture and be used at all times
- Only one exchange is allowed
- Mattress is not eligible for exchange if there is any damage or stain
- There is a packaging/handling fee of $100 plus possible delivery fee
depending on your location
For complete details about our return policies, ask one of our associates at