Treat yourself to superior comfort with the Clive Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar, which features high-end ergonomic features and elegant design details. Designed to give living spaces a refined look and feel, this recliner has heavy thread stitching and a channeled back cushion. Pillow pad armrests and flat seat cushions further enhance your comfort, while a hand-held power control allows you to independently adjust the headrest, footrest and lumbar support. Keep your feet and legs elevated with a fully padded extended footrest that helps improve circulation. With the lay-flat mechanism, you can easily shift to a sleep position. Our DualFlex Spring System ensures durability and a supportive sit, along with the attached, high-density foam seat and back cushions. Keep devices charged with a USB port in the hand control, which you can house in the convenient side pocket.
- Heavy thread stitching and channeled back cushion for a tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- A hand-held power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- Extended footrest enhances comfort and circulation
- Lay-flat mechanism helps you seamlessly shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping position
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Removable back makes the recliner easy to reposition and move
- Available in polyester fabric options that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power button for convenient charging
- Convenient side pocket for storing hand control
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you decide that your new furniture doesn’t work, no problem – we’ve got you
covered. Your In-Stock furniture purchase can be exchanged for an item of equal
or greater value within one day of purchase. All returned items must be in new-
condition with tags. A $50 packaging/handling fee will apply, plus delivery/pick-
up if necessary.
Special Orders cannot be cancelled or changed, nor are they refundable or returnable.
Cash & Carry or Sale items are sold “AS-IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Serta iComfort Mattresses are covered by our 120 day In-Home Comfort Guarantee. You can try your new mattress in your home for up to 120 days. It can be exchanged for a different mattress of equal or greater value after 30 days, as it takes up to a month for your body to get accustomed to a new mattress. The
mattress must meet the following criteria:
- It must be protected by a water-proof mattress protector purchased
at Strassner Furniture and be used at all times
- Only one exchange is allowed
- Mattress is not eligible for exchange if there is any damage or stain
- There is a packaging/handling fee of $100 plus possible delivery fee
depending on your location
For complete details about our return policies, ask one of our associates at