For you, comfort, support, quality and price are all top of mind. Rest easy. This Augusta Euro top full mattress from Sierra Sleep by Ashley blends high performance with low-maintenance features for a masterfully crafted mattress made to stand the test of time and offer great, overall support. At the core of this mattress: a 638 15-gauge pocketed coil system that's topped by layer upon layer of feel-good comfort, including high-density foam, firm support foam, firm quilt foam and gel memory lumbar support foam for a cooler night's sleep. And for added protection: a luxury nano stain-resistant/waterproof cover and bed bug/dust mite/allergen barrier for peace of mind.
- Comfort level: Euro top
- 12" profile
- 1.5" firm convoluted quilt foam
- 2" firm support foam
- .5" gel memory lumbar support foam
- 1" high-density foam encasement
- 3/4" high-density base support foam
- 638 15-gauge pocketed coil system; 13 gauge border coils
- Bed bug encasement; 300 g luxury nano stain treated stretch cover
- Concealed micro-teeth zipper with patented zip tie closure
- Mattress conveniently arrives in a box (compressed, rolled and plastic wrapped); please allow at least 48 hours for full expansion
- State recycling fee may apply; 10-year warranty
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Augusta Full Mattress
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||52''W x 74''D x 12''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you decide that your new furniture doesn’t work, no problem – we’ve got you
covered. Your In-Stock furniture purchase can be exchanged for an item of equal
or greater value within one day of purchase. All returned items must be in new-
condition with tags. A $50 packaging/handling fee will apply, plus delivery/pick-
up if necessary.
Special Orders cannot be cancelled or changed, nor are they refundable or returnable.
Cash & Carry or Sale items are sold “AS-IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Serta iComfort Mattresses are covered by our 120 day In-Home Comfort Guarantee. You can try your new mattress in your home for up to 120 days. It can be exchanged for a different mattress of equal or greater value after 30 days, as it takes up to a month for your body to get accustomed to a new mattress. The
mattress must meet the following criteria:
- It must be protected by a water-proof mattress protector purchased
at Strassner Furniture and be used at all times
- Only one exchange is allowed
- Mattress is not eligible for exchange if there is any damage or stain
- There is a packaging/handling fee of $100 plus possible delivery fee
depending on your location
For complete details about our return policies, ask one of our associates at