If you're a fan of clean, crisp and contemporary interiors, rest assured this dresser suits you. The linear profile and flush-mount drawers are enhanced with a warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain. Large satin nickel-tone pulls are an artful touch. Hard to believe such a high-style aesthetic can be so attractively priced.
- Made of engineered wood
- Warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Satin nickel-tone hardware
- 8 smooth-gliding drawers
- Vinyl-wrapped drawer sides and back for durability
- Ships flat; easy-to-follow assembly instructions included
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety"
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Eight Drawer Dresser
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||53''W x 16''D x 34''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.