Elegant, timeless furnishings take your bedroom to the next level. Nothing does that better than this five-drawer chest. The antiqued white finish with a wonderful grain texture oozes sophistication, while the dark bronze-tone hardware adds an ornate touch. A felt-lined top drawer rounds out the piece for the ultimate tasteful bedroom.
- Made with select oak veneer, engineered wood and solid wood components
- Antiqued white finish with grain texture
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction with metal ball bearing side glides
- Dark bronze-toned knobs
- Upper drawer with felt bottom
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Robbinsdale Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||40''W x 18''D x 58''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.