: B208Group Name
: Harmony - Dark BrownGroup Style
The "Harmony" bedroom collection uses a rich dark finish and straight-line design to create a sophisticated contemporary furniture collection that is sure to enhance the style of any bedroom decor. The dark brown finish is accented with a replicated subtle golden brown brushing that perfectly complements the rich contemporary design that fits flawlessly into your home. With the upholstered faux leather panel adorning the bed and mirror, this bedroom collection is the perfect addition to any comfortable environment. Create the bedroom of your dreams with the refreshing contemporary style of the "Harmony" bedroom collection.
- Dark brown finish with replicated subtle golden brown brushing
- Tall 8 drawer dresser with 2 curved top drawers
- Post framed side construction
- Wide swooping base rails
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Upholstered black faux leather panels on mirror and bed
- Queen/full (77) and King (78) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
- Made of engineered wood
- Bolt (not included) length depends on the thickness of your bed frame
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame
- Bed frame sold separately
- Headboard with faux leather panels
- Headboard only
- Assembly required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.