They're at a stage where their tastes change practically overnight, so why not give them a bedroom set that always reflects their current mood" This loft bed's chalkboard panels let them freeform their look, while the solid wood construction helps you keep your cool. Matching underbed bookcases or rolling storage bins (sold separately) are the perfect accompaniment to this contemporary bedroom suite.
- Bed frame and ladder made of solid wood
- Panels made of engineered wood and decorative laminate in natural wood-tone finish and replicated exotic grain texture
- Loft-style bed with chalkboard panels and sturdy ladder
- Top bunk with protective side rails
- Sturdy ladder leads to top bunk
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission states that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Twin Loft Bed Frame
||Twin Loft Bed Frame
|Item Color Key
||Wrenalyn Twin Loft Bed Frame
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||43''W x 77''D x 34''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
If you decide that your new furniture doesn’t work, no problem – we’ve got you
covered. Your In-Stock furniture purchase can be exchanged for an item of equal
or greater value within one day of purchase. All returned items must be in new-
condition with tags. A $50 packaging/handling fee will apply, plus delivery/pick-
up if necessary.
Special Orders cannot be cancelled or changed, nor are they refundable or returnable.
Cash & Carry or Sale items are sold “AS-IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Serta iComfort Mattresses are covered by our 120 day In-Home Comfort Guarantee. You can try your new mattress in your home for up to 120 days. It can be exchanged for a different mattress of equal or greater value after 30 days, as it takes up to a month for your body to get accustomed to a new mattress. The
mattress must meet the following criteria:
- It must be protected by a water-proof mattress protector purchased
at Strassner Furniture and be used at all times
- Only one exchange is allowed
- Mattress is not eligible for exchange if there is any damage or stain
- There is a packaging/handling fee of $100 plus possible delivery fee
depending on your location
For complete details about our return policies, ask one of our associates at